Xtramail login is an online secure access portal to Spark system.
Recent Released: How To Novatium Login, Register @ Online Access Portal 2022
What is XTramail Login @ Spark?
Professionals and their teams will benefit most from Spark because it offers the most streamlined XTramail Login process available. Spark enables you to collaborate on an inbox with a large group of people, treating emails as tasks with due dates and progress bars. You won’t miss a single email again. In the case of smaller groups like info@, sales@, or support@, this function is crucial.
With your help, we can make email the way of the future. Spark represents cutting-edge aesthetics, speed, simplicity, intuitiveness, collaboration, clarity, focus, automation, and a completely individualised and satisfying experience. With Smart Email, you can easily prioritise what’s in your inbox and hide the rest. New messages are automatically sorted into the appropriate folders (Personal, Notifications, and Newsletters) for easy access. Get the team together to talk about a certain email thread. Put everyone on the same page by encouraging them to pose questions and get responses.
When you have access to their account, you can send emails at optimal times for the recipient to see them. This feature continues to function even if the device is switched off. You won’t have to worry about being inundated with messages since Smart Notifications will tell you when an email is truly important. Increase efficiency by leaps and bounds by incorporating Spark into your current processes. Includes assistance for numerous cloud storage services. Generate encrypted URLs that lead directly to a particular message or thread. Distribute the link on your team’s preferred communication channel (Slack, Skype, CRM, etc.) to facilitate discussion and input.
- Beautiful and Intelligent Email
- Dark Mode
- Farewell to Busy Inbox
- Discuss email privately
- Shared Inboxes
- Create email together
- Schedule emails to be sent later
- Snooze That One For Later
- Find Any Email In An Instant
- Get Notified About Important Emails Only
- Powerful Integrations
- Built-in calendar
- Sign Off With A Swipe
- Create links to email
How To Login XTramail Online Secure Access Portal
To get login access you need to follow the web page and enter your login details to get access into your account……….
How To Reset XTramail Login Password
XTramail Forgot Password?
To reset your login password you need to follow the link and then enter your registered email address to the provided…….. Click on the submit button and system will check then send you password reset link………. open the link into web browser and follow the instruction to reset your login password ………
How To Recover XTramail Login Username
XTramail Forgot Username
To recover your login username you need to follow the link and then enter your registered email address to the provided…….. Click on the submit button and system will check then send you username recover link………. open the link into web browser and follow the instruction to recover your login username …………
How To Download, Install And Use XTramail Login On Android And Apple Device
Xtra Mail App Download Android
To get login access on your Android device….. you need to follow the link and install the app into your device………… launch the app and then enter login details to get access on your personal smartphone……………
Xtra Mail App Download iOS
To get login access on your Apple device….. you need to follow the link and install the app into your device………… launch the app and then enter login details to get access on your personal smartphone……………
How To Sign in to Xtra Mail and learn the basics of Webmail
- Log in to your Webmail account to begin using Xtra Mail. Sign up for Xtra Mail.
- You can access your Xtra Mail account at any time by going to MySpark, even if you have forgotten your username. Go ahead and log in to MySpark.
- Here’s what to do if you’ve lost your password. I’ve lost track of my login information.
- Learn how to use Webmail features like sending, replying, forwarding, and deleting messages.
How To Send an email with Xtra Mail
- Choose the Symbol of Compose.
- Compose is a button in the computer’s toolbar that sits above your inbox’s list of messages.
- This is a pencil-shaped icon located in the lower left corner of your phone.
- Fill out the To field with the recipient’s email address. In this box, you can enter as many email addresses as you like. Use commas to separate each email address.
- Fill up the Subject field with your email’s topic.
- In the big white space that appears below the subject area, type the body of your email.
- Proceed with sending.
How To Reply to an email in Xtra Mail
- Choose the email you wish to respond to.
- Choose the left-pointing arrow that represents the Reply option.
- Click the Reply all button if you need to respond to multiple people at once. This symbol depicts two left-pointing arrows.
- To send an email, just fill out the form and hit the Send button.
- Be aware that some of the email’s fields will already be filled up when you click the reply button:
- To section will include the sender as well as any recipients who have been copied on the message.
- Though the subject itself will be in the subject box, the prefix “Re:” will be included before it.
- You can expect the original message to be included to your reply. Write your message in the box above this one.
- Important: Use the “Quick reply” option if you need to respond to an email quickly. Forget about customising the email design; this is a simple text only choice.
How To Forward an email in Xtra Mail
- Find the message in your inbox that you wish to forward and click on it.
- When accessing your email from a mobile device, tap the Edit button located in the top right corner of the screen.
- In the top right, you’ll see a button labelled Edit.
- Go ahead and click the rightward-pointing arrow that represents the Forward button. This is the bottom section when viewing on a mobile device. If you’re using a computer, this will appear at the very top.
- Fill out the To field with the email addresses of the receiver(s).
- To send an email, just fill out the form and hit the Send button.
- Please take note that when you forward an email, some of the fields will already be filled up for you:
- In this case, the subject will already be in the subject box, but the Fwd: prefix will be added to the beginning of the subject.
- In the forwarded email, you will find the original message. Write your message in the box above this one.
How To Delete an email in Xtra Mail
- To delete one or more emails, click the checkboxes next to their names. In order to make changes to your inbox on a mobile device, you must first tap the pencil icon located in the top right corner of your inbox. There’s an Edit button in the upper right corner.
- Make use of the trash can icon (Delete) to get rid of something. It’s at the base of a mobile phone. It’s at the very pinnacle of a computer.
- Please be aware that messages you delete will be moved to the trash. Restoring messages from the trash can allows you to read them again.
How To Block senders in Xtra Mail
- The cogwheel-shaped icon representing settings must be chosen. You’ll find it in the upper right hand corner.
- To send an email, choose the appropriate option from the column on the left. It enlarges to show hidden submenus.
- Choose Ignore Lists.
- You may manage the domains and IP addresses you want to block by adding, removing, and viewing them here. Using this feature, you can stop messages from certain senders.
How To Email filters
With the help of an email filter, you may sort your incoming messages into relevant folders. Emails can be sorted based on criteria such as the sender’s address, the subject line, and the body of the message.
- The cogwheel-shaped icon representing settings must be chosen. Specifically, it’s in the upper right hand corner.
- Choose Email from the available options in the left-hand column. It enlarges to show hidden submenus.
- Pick the rules to use for the filter.
- In this page, you can add, delete, change and activate filters.