A FREE online service called uFiling Login enables you to safely submit your UIF declarations and make your monthly contributions. It uses the Internet’s capabilities to enable Domestics, Commercial Employers, and Practitioners to securely pay UIF contributions and complete and submit monthly UIF declarations.
Recent Released: How To MyCRA Login, Online Access account Update 2022
uFiling facilitates the uploading of employee information in bulk. Employers with a large number of workers can use a special bulk upload feature to upload their staff in a regular spreadsheet file (.xls). In real time, uFiling checks uploaded spreadsheets for errors and returns an error report if any are found.
In order to join the UIF, businesses can use the uFIling platform. Once the registration is complete, uFIling will supply the employer with the UIF reference number. After declaring uFiling issues monthly declarations for your employee(s), uFiling takes care of your UIF compliance needs as an employer (Domestic or Commercial). Each month on the first, uFiling will send you an email reminding you of upcoming deadlines. To maintain compliance as an employer, log in and submit your declaration and contribution. When the UIF makes modifications to the law, those changes are reflected instantly in uFiling.
Employers (whether domestic or international) can use uFiling to reliably compute their UIF contributions within the legal wage thresholds. Once Employer has made the necessary contributions, the UIF will check that the UIF contribution matches the declaration.
How To Login Ufiling With Secure Direct Access Account
How To Reset ufiling Login Forgot Password
How To Reset ufiling Login Username
How To Register And Get Ufiling Login Account
- Please explain why uFiling is advantageous?
- The UIF provides uFiling at no cost to you.
- Online filing for UIFs is quick and easy.
- One other perk is the expedited processing times and worry-free payment options (Debit Order and Credit Push via Internet Banking).
- uFiling eliminates the need for paper filings and guarantees timely and secure declaration submissions.
- Can I file any other kinds of tax returns using uFiling?
To clarify, uFiling is not available for general tax filings but rather just for UIF contributions and declarations.
- How can I sign up for uFiling and get started using it?
- Go to https://ufiling.labour.gov.za/, and then from that page select the ‘Activate my uFiling account’ button and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please have the following data at your disposal:
- A Guide for American Businesses
- UIF registration number, RSA identity number with 13 digit barcode, email address, and bank account information for UIF contributions.
- To All Business Owners
The following information is required to make a UIF contribution: your UIF registration number, your RSA identity number or passport number, your email address, the name and details of your company as provided by the Registrar of Companies (the CK1 form for CCs and the CM1 or CM3 form for Proprietary Limited Companies), and the information for the bank account from which your UIF contributions will be drawn.
- Directed Towards Working Professionals
Your company’s official registration name and details as provided by the Registrar of Companies, specifically the CK1 form for CC’s and CM1 or CM3 for Proprietary Limited companies; your 13-digit barcoded RSA identity number or passport number; your valid email address; and, finally, the banking account details from which you will pay your UIF contributions.
- For International and Domestic Businesses
To make UIF payments, you’ll need to provide your UIF registration number, passport number, email address, and the information for the bank account linked to your UIF.
- For Potential Candidates
All we need is your genuine ID number, working email address, and a bank account to which we can send your rewards.
- How can I sign up as a Business Owner?
You will need the following details and files on hand to sign up for a Commercial uFiling account.
- The 13-digit South African ID number or passport number of the owner, partner, director, or member.
- The email address where the Owner, Partner, Director, or Member can be contacted.
- Name and information of the company as they appear on the Registrar of Companies’ official form (CK1 for CCs, CM1 or CM3 for prietary Limited companies).
- The owner’s bank account information and a valid branch code that can be used to safely pay UIF contributions on behalf of the company. This would be the business checking account of a commercial employer.
- A valid 13-digit South African ID number or passport number for the employee in question.
- Information about your staff’s employment
- Where can I go to sign up as a home-based business?
When setting up your Domestic uFiling account, you’ll need the following details.
- A valid 13-digit South African ID provided by the domestic employer.
- The address where you can be reached via electronic mail.
- The practitioner must collect the information about the domestic employer if the employer is to be registered as a.
- The name of the bank and valid branch code you will use to make your UIF contributions.
- They have a legitimate 13-digit South African ID number.
- Information specific to the employee’s employment situation.
- Find out how much money you’ll need to pay for the uFiling Service.
While uFiling itself does not cost anything, the transaction fees associated with using your bank’s offered methods to fulfill your UIF contribution obligation will still apply.