Tinder Dating App
In 2012, Tinder pioneered the use of location-based dating applications. It is a social app that connects people who share love interests. It can help you find someone for a one-night stand or a long-term relationship. It’s the first place most people go when they start dating. If you want to get a good chance at online dating, you should probably swipe where everyone else is. By 2021, It will have processed 1.6 billion “swipes” per day and set up nearly a million in-person dates each week. If you want to find out more about the widespread mobile dating app Tinder, you can do so by reading this comprehensive guide.
Where can you download Tinder?
Tinder is the most popular dating app, as it’s available in more than 190 countries. According to data provided by App Annie to the BBC, London-based Badoo is the most popular dating app in 21 of the world’s largest countries, with Tinder coming in at No. 1.
How does one become a Tinder member?
Are you eager to start using Tinder? Just do what I say:
- Get the Tinder app for your iPhone or Android device today. It can be downloaded at no cost. However, the use of some functions requires payment.
- Simply sign in with your Facebook account. Tinder requires a Facebook account, but it won’t share any information with the social network unless you choose to share it.
- Please allow access to your device’s location.
- Finally, we’ve reached the end.
How does Tinder works?
- Get your Tinder profile ready before you start swiping.
- To view it, click the Profile button on the main menu.
- A “pencil” button is available for editing your profile.
- To edit your profile and upload a new profile picture or photographs from your camera roll, click the Edit Profile button.
- Select Smart Photos from the photo upload menu to have the top-rated image displayed first.
- On the Edit Profile page, below your pictures, you can enter your occupation and educational background.
- You may link your Instagram and Spotify accounts to easily exchange photos and tunes. This includes hiding your age, location, and gender.
Tinder profile: a step-by-step guide
- Downloading the iOS or Android app, or visiting the site in a web browser, is required to create a Tinder account. The next step is to connect your account using a mobile phone number, Facebook, or Gmail.
- This guide will walk you through the fundamentals of using the program. You’ll be asked about your age, interests, sexual orientation, and gender during registration. Users can also add inbound links to other services like Spotify and Instagram. Tinder users must also be willing to share their location and upload images.
- The next step is a brief tutorial that will introduce you to the app’s interface and fundamental functionalities. When you first load the app, you’ll notice that each profile has a series of buttons beneath it that control how you connect with that person. See what they are and how they function below:
- If you’ve missed a possible match and want to go back, just press the yellow rewind button. Only paying members of Tinder’s Plus or Gold plans get access to Rewind.
- If you don’t want to be matched with someone, just click the red X to bypass them. Alternatively, you can use the left swipe gesture on your mobile device to accomplish the same thing.
- Super-Liking someone earns you a blue star. It’s an upgrade that allows you express interest in a possible match before you start swiping.
- If you’re interested in someone, your heart will turn green. Swiping your finger across a profile photo achieves the same result.
- If you want to increase the number of potential matches you receive on Tinder, you may pay for the Lightning Bolt: Boost or Super Boost premium function, which will place your profile at the top of the list in your area for 30 minutes. After a match is established, both users will be notified and given the option to start a video call or exchange texts.
Tinder’s Paid Features
Tinder is a free app, however there are paid upgrades available on a monthly or yearly basis. Its paid features are available on a monthly, semiannual, or annual basis. Its Settings menu is where you’ll find the option to pay for a premium membership.
The subscription plan you select ought to reflect your anticipated level of app use.
Unlimited swiping, location switching via Passport, Super Likes, Boosts, and Rewinds are all included in this tier for $9.99 per month. You may control how much of your age and location other users view, as well as use the app without interruptions from advertisements.
A Tinder Plus subscription starts at roughly $18 per month and includes access to a curated selection of top picks for possible matches that changes daily, as well as all of the features available in the free version of Tinder. Labels like “Creative,” “Adventurous,” and “Fashionista” will be included to highlight their best features while selling them.
Tinder Gold and Tinder Plus features are featured at this pricier tier, which costs between $32 and $40 per month depending on the subscriber’s age. When you “like” someone, you’ll be matched with them before non-subscribers, and if you “Super Like” them, you’ll be able to send them a note ahead of time. At the moment, you can only get this feature by upgrading from one of the lower two tiers.
Also check Tyinder: Is It Same as Tinder or Something Else?