The Basic Education Employment Initiative is now accepting applications for the position of teachers’ assistant, which is advertised on sayouth.mobi. Here’s a step-by-step guide on using SAYouth.mobi to apply for jobs as a school employee under the Basic Education Employment Initiative.
As part of the Basic Education Employment Initiative, is it correct to suggest that you’ll need to apply for a position as a teaching assistant or a colleague in the field of education? Here’s who.
Recent Released: Fuel pass gov lk registration 2022 News and Update
How To Register For Teachers Assistant @ SAYouth.mobi Login
At first you have to open SAYouth Mobi official site into web browser.
- Click on the “Join the Network” button to join the network.
- Please enter your username and password to go on.
- You’ll see a list of jobs in your area as well as chance cards for the schools closest to you. You should only send your application to schools that have already accepted you.
- If you click on “read more,” you can find out more about the project.
- If you’re interested in the chance, click “Apply now.”
- To finish your application, just follow the on-screen instructions and give the information that is asked for.
- After that, you will get confirmation that your application has been successful.
- If your application is chosen for further review, a member of the school’s selection committee will get in touch with you.
Things Need In Interview
If you’re asked for an interview, bring the related files with you
|Affirmed copy of ID|
|Matric certificate or other NQF 4 or higher verification of capability|
SAYouth Mobi Apply Now
Stated With Your Application Sayouth Mobi Home Index EN
The department has introduced an alternative way
- Choose your province.
- Fill in the required fields.
- Search for the school closest to you or click the drop-down menu to select the school.
- Check that all the information provided is correct.
- Click ‘Submit’ button.
SAYouth.mobi Login Teachers Assistant Tutorial Video
Do you need money to pay for your research in a year’s time? Click here to see our video about Fundi credits