New to the ms remoteconnect website and want to know more? Well, in that case, you have clicked the rightmost link to find the same. It allows users to play Minecraft with folks who have different gadgets than they do at home.
Are you wondering about how to use the website for smooth gameplay? This guide will explain to everyone what you need to know well about aka. Ms/remote connect website, including how to combine machines with your friends and other Minecraft players. Let’s have a look.
What is Aka.ms/RemoteConnect?
Aka. Ms/remote connect site makes it simple to play Minecraft on the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. Users must register and log in to a Microsoft account to play on non-Microsoft devices.
Minecraft gamers now play on many devices, including the PS4, Switch, and a Windows PC or Mac, according to Microsoft. They can also use their Microsoft account to play on Android and iOS cellphones.
How to Enter Your Minecraft Code
If you link your PS4 (or Playstation 5 or Nintendo Switch) to a Microsoft Live Account, you’ll be able to play Minecraft with your pals across platforms. You don’t need a Microsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4. There is, however, an optional one.
With the Microsoft account, you may play PS4 games on non-PS4 devices or platforms. Purchases made in the Minecraft Store or Marketplace can also get transferred to other devices.
- First of all, to sign in with Microsoft, you need to click the button that says “Sign in”. The screen will appear after you click on it.
- After that, enter a total of 8 unique digital codes and log in to your Microsoft Live Account to link your accounts.
- You must use the Microsoft account information to link to your PlayStation Network account. That is irreversible.
- To return to the Minecraft Game main screen, click Play after successfully signing in to your Microsoft account.
- Now, swipe right to see the “Friends” tab, and “Add a Friend” is a button that you can click.
- To find pals, enter one by one your Microsoft Gamertags.
How to Setup Minecraft Cross-Play On Your PS4 or Nintendo Switch?
Here’s the guide to set up the Minecraft Cross-Play on your PS4. Follow the same step by step to avoid the last-minute fuss.
- Firstly, the users have to visit the Nintendo Store on your PS4 console or the Sony PlayStation Store.
- Playing on the Nintendo Switch, Search for “Minecraft” and select the “Minecraft for Switch” option.
- On the PlayStation 4, Enter “Minecraft PS4” and select “Download Minecraft for PS4” from the drop-down menu.
- Create a Microsoft User account by filling out the form.
- On your smartphone, go to the Minecraft home screen and select the option to sign in.
- You will be moved away from the Login page and to the remote connection when you click the link.
- Make a mental note of the eight-digit activation code. To activate your account on the official AKA MS Remote connect website, you’ll need this code.
- Go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect in your browser.
- You can accomplish this using your desktop or mobile browser.
- On your console screen, type the code.
- Thereafter, press the “Next” button.
- To complete the logging in, follow the instructions on the screen and you are done.
Do you need a Microsoft account to use this connect? If yes, Why?
Yes, absolutely. By early 2021, Mojang plans to make it mandatory for Minecraft players to have a Microsoft account. That is for your protection. However, only Java versions are affected by the new rule.
Is it possible to log in to Minecraft with a Microsoft account?
A Microsoft account is not necessary to play Minecraft on the PS4, but it will be required to access the Java Version starting in 2021. To log into Minecraft on a device, you’ll need a Microsoft account.
Minecraft players can connect with others using their Microsoft accounts on Xbox One, iOS, Android, and Xbox One.
It enables you to move your Minecraft Store or Marketplace purchases to different platforms or devices. After linking your Microsoft account to your PlayStation Network account, neither the PlayStation nor the Microsoft accounts may get linked again.
Is it safe to use Aka Ms. Remoteconnect or not?
Yes, Microsoft’s website https://Aka.ms.remoteconnect is 100% secure and you can use the link without worried about malware or virus. It won’t affect your system and let you enjoy a seamless gaming experience.
The Bottom Line
That was all about the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect website. We hope you like this article, and it’s helped you a lot in using the link. However, if you are facing any issues related to this Minecraft Remote Connect, feel free to leave a share your query in the comment section below. We would love to guide you in the hour of need.
Stay connected with us for more information!!