When traveling from India to the United States, travel insurance should be one of your top priorities. The United States features an abundance of diverse locations, ranging from some of the world’s most beloved historical sites to recognizable global landmarks. Visiting this beautiful country should be on your bucket list; however, you should protect yourself with travel insurance to avoid any trouble later on.
5 Best Travel Insurance Companies for the USA
Here’s the guide to the best-in-class travel insurance companies. Check out the list and select an option that syncs with your requirements well.
TravelInsurance.com is a member of the US Insurance Coverage Connection. It works with some of the country’s largest and best-rated insurance providers to simplify the process of purchasing and obtaining liability coverage.
When you enter the cost and duration of your trip, it generates quotations from multiple travel insurance companies, as it is a travel insurance marketplace.
- Quotations get provided in a timely and straightforward manner.
- Affordable Pricing
- Excellent customer support
- Minimal Coverage
Global Assistance by Generali
This company provides a 24-hour emergency hotline and a global network of doctors through phone or video. Generali Global Assistance got picked as the finest provider of emergency support services recently, making it the finest choice. Customers also have access to ID theft resolution assistance and concierge services, which assist with pet relocation. Sounds great, right?
- It offers a “Free look period” of ten days
- Reimbursement for trip cancellations gets guaranteed at 100%.
- A 24-hour emergency hotline is available.
- Support for resolving identity theft
- The price is higher.
- Pre-existing conditions necessitate more expensive insurance.
- Children under the age of 17 are not eligible for free coverage.
One of the leading travel insurances to opt for, Travelex offers budget-friendly insurance plans for travelers. Travel Select and Travel America, two of Travelex’s major plans that provide no-cost child coverage, making them suitable for families traveling with minors under 17.
- Families traveling with children can save money by taking advantage of their special offers.
- Over 55 years of experience
- Rapid passport service is available 24/7
- With a worldwide driving permit, you can rent and drive in over 150 countries.
- It is a trade association for travel insurance in the United.
- No annual plan is available
- The hours of operation of Customer Service are limited.
Nomads from around the world
World Nomads includes nearly 200 adventure sports, including bungee jumping, scuba diving, horseback riding, motorbiking, skydiving, and skiing. This insurance company comes with a theme line “created by travelers for travelers” and justifies it by offering excellent options to travel junkies.
- There are over 200 thrill events to choose from.
- International customer support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Picture and technical gear, as well as other sporting goods, are covered by insurance.
- You cannot withdraw the insurance for any cause.
- The amount of coverage differs depending on the country, state, and region.
Allianz Travel Insurance
Allianz Travel has created partnerships with thousands of travel agents, airlines, event ticket brokers, and credit card companies to assure competitive service rates and travel support. It is owned by Allianz SE, the world’s biggest diversified insurance company.
- Plans for single trips as well as multi-trip/annual plans are available.
- Damage protection for a single rental automobile
- It offers the TravelSmart app to get travel notifications and file claims.
- A multilingual helpline is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Coverage and benefits State-by-state availability may differ.
- There is no opportunity to cancel for any reason.
See Also: Best Time to Visit Lake Tahoe
If you’re shopping for travel insurance, you’ve probably seen that there are different coverage options and advantages to choosing from it. Some insurance companies also give travel delay coverage, which pays for meals or housing while you wait.
We hope our list would help you in making the right choice. Bookmark these options and make a worthy choice while visiting the US. For more details, connect with us in the comment section and our team would love to assist you.