Who on this planet doesn’t like earning bonuses and rewards while traveling with their favorite airlines? Well, if you are one of them and looking forward to activating the Aviator Mastercard, you’ve landed at the rightmost link to find the same.
The guide has outlined the types of AAdvantage Aviator MasterCard, the step-by-step guide to login, along with the honest review that lets you decide whether buying this card is worth it or not.
Types of AAdvantage Aviator MasterCard
Primarily, there are two types of AAdvantage MasterCards – AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite and AAdvantage Aviator Silver MasterCard.
- Aadvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard
- Annual fee: $99
- Getting a bonus when you sign up
After you make your first expenditure and pay the annual fee within the first 90 days, you’ll receive AAdvantage bonus miles.
- Rewards that keep on coming:
- For every $1 spent on qualified American Airlines purchases, you’ll earn 2 miles.
- All other purchases earn you one mile for every dollar spent.
- Additional Benefits
- Credit card transactions will let you earn the points for loyalty status.
- You and up to four friends get a free checked bag and priority boarding.
- After spending $20,000, you’ll receive an annual companion voucher for $99 plus taxes and fees.
- Up to $25 in statement credits for in-flight network packages every anniversary year
- In-flight meals services are discounted by 25%.
- Aadvantage Aviator Silver Mastercard
- Ongoing rewards
- For every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases, you’ll earn 3 miles.
- For every $1 spent on hotels and rental vehicles, you’ll get 2 miles.
- All other purchases get 1 mile each, $1 spent.
- Additional Benefits
- Up to $50 in statement credits for in-flight Wi-Fi package each anniversary year
- Every five years, you’ll receive a $100 Global Entry credit.
- You and up to eight passengers get a free checked bag and priority boarding.
- After spending $20,000, you’ll receive two companion certificates ($99 each plus taxes and fees).
- For getting in-flight meals, you can earn up to $25 in statement credits every day.
- Credit card transactions will earn you points towards the airline loyalty status
- Annual fee: $199. There is no sign-up incentive.
Step-by-Step Guide To Activate Aviatormastercard.com activate
Since now you are aware of the types and benefits of the Aadvantage MasterCard, it’s time to know the step-by-step guide to activate the same.
- First of all, go to www.aviatormastercard.com/servicing/home in your browser.
- You’ll get asked to log in to your account when you first visit the site.
- Click on New Card Member to create a new cardmember.
- You’ll need to fill out some information in the fields on the next page. That includes your Social Security number’s last four digits, your date of birth, your account number, your current employment profile, and whether or not you are a US citizen.
- Select the Continue option once you’ve finished entering the required information in the appropriate field. You’ll be sent to the following screen if you do so.
- On the next screen, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the account registration process.
- You may activate your Aviator Mastercard after obtaining an internet connection by following the procedures given below.
- Before hitting Enter on your keypad, open your computer’s online browser and the activation link into the URL field. You’ll get sent to a screen with which you can confirm the setup of your account.
- When you come to the activation screen, you need to press the button, which is Activate my Card Now. Now You’ll be sent to the page where you’ll need to fill out a form.
- Enter information such as the last four digits of your Social Security number, your date of birth, your account number, your security code, your employment, and if you are a US citizen on the next screen.
- Hit the Continue button once you have completed entering the essential information in the required areas on your screen.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to conclude the activation procedure (if any).
Is the Aviator MasterCard Worth it?
To qualify for a five-figure sign-up bonus, you usually have to spend a four-figure sum in a short period (no pressure!). On the other hand, the AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard provides a straightforward sign-up bonus.
During the first 90 days, you just need to make one purchase and pay the annual fee. Any purchase will suffice, no matter how tiny. As a result, buying a pack of gum may be the first step toward a heavily discounted holiday.
Regular American Airlines passengers will appreciate the perks of Barclays’ AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard. However, the benefits are primarily contingent on Americans, as they are many co-branded airline cards. If you aren’t loyal to any one airline, a general travel rewards credit card would be a better option.
That’s it!! If you recently acquired the AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard, you must first activate it before using it to make online or offline purchases. You’ve followed the directions on the official website to discover how to start your Aviator Mastercard. For more such updates, keep in touch with us.